Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Tuesday, January 19, 2010

[Day 19]

[Day 19 and weighing in at 136 lbs]

I was thinking last night... why am I a girl who "just goes to the gym"
I don't want to be the girl who "just goes to the gym" I want to be the girl who "HAS THE RESULTS" and shows it through each and every workout, I want to be STRONG !!
I ventured into the weight room today for the very first time. And I felt, well proud of myself. I have been eyeballing that side of the gym for two and a half weeks now. Why the hell was I so intimidated by it? I deserve to be in there just as much as all those other peeps do. They don't intimidate me anymore, they inspire me. However I can not compare myself to anyone of them. All I can compare myself to is the girl in my before picture. I want to get as far away as I can from that person in the photo. I don't care so much about what the scale says, because it's STUPID!! I just want to DROP THE BODY FAT. I'm cleaning up my diet hardcore and kicking A$$ in the gym. So everything is going as planned. As far as my WO, I had a fantastic upper body workout today. One where I was literally shaking from depletion and felt like crying in my towel. It was very therapeutic for me.

2 comments:

  1. Get it girl! If you just keep eating clean and hitting your workouts the scale will follow.

    I love when my muscles feel like jello after a REALLY tough workout!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Uh huh, love that feeling too!! I never felt "the burn" my husband always talks about and now I feel it with every workout I do and I LUV it!! xoxox

    ReplyDelete