Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Friday, January 15, 2010

[Day 15]

So I took my new awesome beautiful followers advice about weighing-in on the scale. By the way, THANK YOU, ALL OF YOU! You're all super awesome and I'm grateful for all you following me and sharing all your advice and experiences.

[Today is day 15 and weiging in at 136.3] I weigned myself after el baƱo and nudie-patoody ... my bathroom is ice-cold in the morning .... freeezed my toosh off!! But certainly saw what a difference that makes. So thanks for the advice :D

Meals:
Meal 1: I was in a rush this morning and was only able to get in a cup of black coffee with some splenda
Meal 2: clif bar


Meal 3: chicken, cauliflower & broccoli mix and a handful of unsalted almonds

Meal 4: Clif Bar & banana
Meal 5: Chicken & cauliflower/broccoli mix
Meal 6: jasmin rice and tuna patty
and lots of water :D

Workout:
Pressed for time but was able to jam in a good 1/2 hour of cardio :D

No comments:

Post a Comment