Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Saturday, January 16, 2010

[Day 16]

[Day 16 and weighing in at 137.3 lbs]

Hmmm I don't understand why my weight went up a bit from yesterday ... but I will take it.

I'm excited!! Wanna know why?? Because our niece is spending the day & night with us!! My husband and I don't have kids yet so this is our way to experience that. We LOVE being Auntie & Uncle to our 6 year old cutie-pie-cupcake. :D

Because she's coming over and we have some errands to do I didn't really plan out my meals. I however think I made some 'ok' food decisions. When it came down to lunch time I had to think ... healthy, cheap and something a 6 year old would eat. SUBWAY. She got the salomi sub, gurl can grub.

Meals:
Meal 1: 5 egg whites
Meal 2: An apple
Meal 3: Subway 6inch [Oven Roasted Chicken on wheat, all veggies except pickles and onions with light honey mustard]
Meal 4: Orange
Meal 5: Subway 6inch [Oven Roasted Chicken on wheat, all veggies except pickles and onions with light honey mustard]
Meal 6: chicken and broccoli ...

And when it came to dinner time ... I couldn't make my husband and niece eat what I was eating. My husband HATES HATES HATES broccoli and my niece likes only chicken that's breaded. So I made them a good ol'souhthern homemade meal, chicken fried steak. Not exactly healthy...

My husband eats so well every day during the week. I plan and pack all our meals now. Because of his healthy eating all week long he treats himself to 2 days
off.

I officially decided I'm not having any days off from my plan. However I will allow one, just ONE cheat meal. But it HAS to be worth it. That meal, the one I made for dinner tonight, not so much because I'm lactose intolerant so all that cream was out of the question for me. So I stuck with my trusty ol'chicken and broccoli meal [but gave myself a bigger portion]. xoxo

100% always after dinner when my niece comes over we ALWAYS BAKE CUPCAKES OR COOKIES. It is our thing ... but not tonight. We made healthy smoothies and lite popcorn while the 3 of us watched Walt Disney's Swiss Family Robinson. What a great movie!!

Workout:
Saturdays are fun because I workout with my husband and he really pushes me. We we're pressed for time because we needed to pickup our niece. So we didn't get too much time in at the gym but I bust my tooshie off and worked real hard for the minimal time we did spend in there. Here's what I was able to do in an hour: I ran 1 mile on the treadmill at 6.0 mph [6.0 use to be extremal hard] Yay, I feel like I have improved!!

I did allot of ab workouts and calf workouts as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment