Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Monday, January 11, 2010

[Day 11]

[Day 11 and weighing in at 137.5]

Ok so I know I've got some explaining to do about the few empty posts. I have been busy with home life and work. However if I don't find the time to blog a post I'll at least be sure to post my weight.

I can say that the past few days have been very good with both my meals and workouts.
I'm feeling pretty good and starting to realise I'M WORTH IT!! I was sad and depressed about allot of stuff going on in my life for a real long time. Allot of old and new stuff, just a mess. But my faith and training has certainly helped me stay focused on finding JOY again in my life. So whenever I start to get sad or think negative thoughts. I think NO, I'm worth MORE then all this negative garbage around me. I try my best to FLICK it off as if it's a bug. You know why ... because I'm worth feeling safe, happy and joy in my life.

I'm starting to tighten up on my eating and really focus on my meals more then ever this week. I'm not going to have a cheat at all. I've started a food journal so I can document what I'm eating. I'll even take pictures of some of my meals and post them. I'm not counting calories like I use to but rather portioning my food.

Meals:
This is what I ate today and what I entered into my food journal:
Meal 1: a cup of black coffee with 2 table spoons of splenda and 4 egg whites with zero calorie butter spray. [I'm addictive to that stuff]
Meal2: Turkey [about the size of my palm] and brussel sprouts [about the size of my fists]
Meal 3: An apple
Meal 4: EAS protein and a handful of unsalted almonds
Meal 5: An apple
Meal 6: Turkey [about the size of my palm] steamed carrots [about the size of my fist] and mashed potatoes about the size of my fists]
Meal 7: A fruit smoothie with fresh fruit splenda and ice

Workout:
BFL upper body workout

No comments:

Post a Comment