Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Monday, January 4, 2010

[Day 4]

[Day 4 and weighing in at 138.9]

Yay I'm a few pounds lighter then 4 days ago when I started and I feel pretty good. Meals:
Yummy and healthy but not so great with the 6 mini meals. I was only able to get in only 2 meals today. I seriously need to figure out how I can do this. It's all a learning process for me. I so need to schedule my meals or something because this is not good. I remember my husband telling me that when I forget to eat my body thinks its going into starvation mode and I don't loose weight it actually stores it. Thats no bueno!!

This time I want to do it the healthy and right way. I'm eating so very healthy but not often enough. My portions are great for me and the choices are very good and based off of the BFL meal plan, just need to eat more often. Tomorrow I will try extra hard to get in 6 mini meals. I have no excuse because I'm gonna plan and pre-cooking my meals from now on. I'm also programing my phone to go off ever 3 hours to remind me to eat. I'll let you know how it goes.

Workout:
Didn't take place today, my excuse ... time flew by and I couldn't get to the gym and I'm way too tired to perform an at home WO, and I feel pretty crappy and just so tired. I suck! :(

No comments:

Post a Comment