[Day 14 and weighing in at 138.5 lbs]
I'm not moving down on the scale and if I manage to it seems to be steady or go up a bit. I started at 140 on 1/1/10 and 2 weeks later only lost 2 lbs? Can that be right? Is that good? 1 lb a week? I heard that I need to weigh myself wearing the same thing and at the same time everyday. Has anyone heard of this before? Honestly I could care less of what the scale says I just want my body to change.
This is what I ate today for breakfast: egg whites, oats and black coffee ... yumm
I realised I have to eat boring to have an exciting body. And you know what it's so worth it!! Do you like my princess cups? My husband got those for me a couple years back. I love me some princess and Disney stuff.
Gotta head to the gym now and do my cardio [today is cardio day for me]
Question for you ...
How do you get the courage to post the BEFORE photos with your face? I'm so scarred to do that and am so ashamed. How can I overcome this and be proud of the good changes. Any advice would help.

Spot on babes!!
ReplyDeleteCool, good to know I'm doing this right so far. Thank you so much for your comments, it really helps me :D
ReplyDeleteAnd yes, you should be weighing yourself at the same time of the day all the time. The best time is first thing in the morning, after you use the bathroom but before you eat. This way we know it's not your meals, a full bladder, lots of your water for the day - it's just you and your body for the most part. :)
ReplyDeleteMakes perfect sense, I will start doing it the way your suggesting starting tomorrow. Thanks again :D
ReplyDeleteI LOVE the boring meals too b/c that means FAT LOSS in my book. It is tough with that darn scale doesn't show us the love. I have been there many times and I have wanted to run over the scale with my car. I weigh often and I always do it first thing in the morning after I pee and I do it naked. I figure that is the best guage of my weight without any clothes or food or water in it yet. Oh, I see Becca suggested that to you. I 2nd it.
ReplyDeleteRegarding before photos with my face. I just post them. I figure that WAS me and it is NOT me any longer. I don't mind looking at them and showing them off b/c it reminds me how far I have come and how hard I have worked to get to the AFTERS! Go for it. You can do it.
Dawn:
ReplyDeleteThanks!! This is great advice!! :D
I was nervous about posting my before pictures but hoenstly I needed to do it...sometimes the shock value is enough for me to get up and get my butt in gear!
ReplyDeleteYour meals don't have to be boring! You could have mixed a bit of fat free cheese into your plain oats, topped them with the egg whites, doused it in ketchup or hot sauce and had some really tasty savory oats! Keep reading blogs you will get tons of ideas for super clean meals that are fun too!
[Therese] Thanks for your comment, I'm gonna post my 1 month photos along with my before photos soon. I already cropped out my head in the photos, but soon I will post some with me and my hubby-cakes.
ReplyDeleteThank you all for such sweet comments and advice, it's amazing how people you might not ever meet or know are more supportive then your own family and friends. I really appreciate that gals!! xoxox