Boo yeah, my hard work is paying off!! I'm loving the feel of every move I make. I feel the strength!!
I have one week till my ONE MONTH mark!! Whooo Hooo!! So excited to post my progress photos, I mean they are no where near dramatic, but I do see little , very little changes. I think more so my mind and confidence has truly changed. My body is getting there one day at a time.
Workout:
Strong!! I bust my booty today doing BFL upper body
Meals:
Often, lean and clean
Good day today!! Sending lots of love to all of you!!

Hey there, I'm also doing BFL. This is my first time ever to try it, and so far soo good. I'm on day 23 today. I'm down 5 pounds, and I would love to have another 10 or 15 lost by the time my challenge is over. I really just want to see muscle definition. Very lean and toned is what I'm hoping for! I wish you luck and keep us posted on your progress. Love your blog!
ReplyDeleteAwsome!! Keep it up! Little changes are the things big changes are made of!! WOOT!
ReplyDelete[Julie] Hi and welcome to my blog and congrats on 23 days with BFL!!
ReplyDelete&
[Becca] Thank you I love all your comments, you are so motivating and inspiring to me.
Appreciate you gals so much!! xoxox