A little up on the scale today by .9. Whatever, I'm hating the scale today. But I can't get all crazy because it's not like 3lbs up. So I'm shutting up and keeping my focus. If at first you don't succeed… curse and swear, tear your hair out in frustration, sulk, come close to giving up, do more research, get some fresh air, get hopeful, read fabulous comments from all your blogger friends. And when you do succeed, keep your fingers crossed and pray to the fitness gods that you can keep succeeding.
It was so awesome to log in today and see more comments. I never imagined that people would even ever care to read about my journey. It's pretty cool!! And I just wanted to say THANK YOU and I APPRECIATE YOU ALL!!
So I have some bit of exciting and challenging news. My husband and I signed up for a marathon that takes place in September. SO nervous but excited as well. :D
Workout:
So today's workout is cardio I ran on 5.5 mph for 2.0 miles. Feeling pretty good. But after I was supa-dupa hungry so I went next door to the RITE AID drugstore. They sell GNC stuff so I knew that they would have something with a good carb/protein balance. This is what I bought:
[EAS Myoplex nutrition bar] It has 25g or high quality protein I got the Chocolate Mint and it was YUMMY!! I would so get it again. However I am watching my FAT and sugar and sodium intake. This bar contained 8g of total fat, 290 mg of sodium and 12g of sugar. It was between this bar and a Muscle Milk bar and EAS beat it by a landslide. Oh and it is a supplement that BFL recommends so that works for me!!
Meals:
Lean, often and balanced :D
ta-ta for now ... until tomorrow

Those bars are yummy! I try not to buy bars much anymore because most times I am much more satisfied with real food, but in a pinch they are perfect.
ReplyDeleteStick with it girl. Forget the scale. You are trying to change your appearance not some silly number that no one will ever see!
I agree "real food" is much better and better for me. :D btw, LOVE your blog and food /fashion pics :D
ReplyDelete