Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Friday, January 29, 2010

[Day 29]

[Day 29 and weighing in at 135 lbs] stupid scale!!

Grilled up all my chicken for the week ...



Mmmm CHICKEN!!!

So this morning I pulled my bootie out of bed at 5:15 AM. To get to the gym by 5:40ish. But before that I inhaled some plain oats with splenda, made a quick cup of black coffee, made it into an iced coffee with a little splenda and ate 4 hard boiled eggs, removing the yolks of course. Nothing like being half asleep and not realising that I didn't take off all the eggshells. Mmm crunchy...

Lemme just say ... my husband is pretty awesome and he got up with me even though he doesn't usually get up till 7:15AM. He works out at the gym next to his work. So we both left the house at the same time to go workout. He went to his gym and I went to mine. Even though we didn't workout together lemme just say it helped to get up together and leave the house at the same time. I'm so NOT a morning person.


Meals:

Lean, clean and often. This is the yummy spinage salad I made. Mmm tangerines (fresh off our tree)some almond slices, grilled chicken, 1 tbp of Italian dressing only 10 calories. YUM!!


And I tried the chocolate peanut butter Myoplex bar. I didn't care for this one, not as much as the Mint, that one was good ... like a 10 this one was like a 6.





Workout:
I went to the gym twice today once in the AM by myself and in the evening with the hubby-cakes.
AM WO:
*1.0 mile on the treadmill with an incline of 10.0 at 3.5 mph
*1.0 mile between 3.5-5.5 mph
*StairMaster for about 20 minutes on level 5
*Light arm resistant workout for 1.0 mile at 2.5 mph (It's a cool machine, don't know what it's called but think of a treadmill for your arms
And finished up with about 20 minutes of stretching.
PM WO: with the hubby-cakes
*BFL Upper body workout

2 comments:

  1. Wow that is a lot of chicken lol. Sadly it would definitely get eaten up in our household. My husband has a bad habit of sneaking my grilled chicken I have for the week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. (Therese) I know, I feel like I was grilling forever and a day. But oh my gosh it makes meal planning so easy. My husband is so over turkey and chicken thats all we ever eat, no red meat at all. So when ever we go out to eat ... he ALWAYS orders something he never gets like a BIG fat steak. Me ... I always eat the same ol' thing. What can I say ... I like what I like :D

    ReplyDelete