Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Monday, January 25, 2010

[Day 23]

[Day 23 and weighing in at 135 lbs]

Yay! My weigh seems to be staying steady. Today was a day filled with wife & hubby errands. We had to go to the hardware store to buy a new sink ... it broke. But honestly I'm sorta glad it did because it is an ugly yucky old sink. So this was a great opportunity for my hubby-cakes and I to pick out something new together.

My WO & MEALS were spot on today!! Husband kicked my tooshie today at the gym. I love our workout sessions together. xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment