Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Wednesday, January 13, 2010

[Day 13]

[Day 13 and weighing in at 137.7 lbs]

I needed to get some more chicken so I went to Target. I love Target and really love the new one by my house. They carry everything, even fresh produce. As I was in the frozen isle, I picked up my chicken:

And while I was getting my chicken I saw this:

I've never had sweet potatoes ever, they are delish. I baked them and added a little seasoning. I read on a female body builder blog that sweet potatoes are a good carb. So I thought I'd give it a try.

Meals:
Meal 1: EAS protein ready made drink
Meal 2: Chicken, green beans and sweet potato fries (baked)
Meal 3: Clif Bar
Meal 4: An Apple
Meal 5: Chicken, green beans and sweet potato fries (baked)

Here's a picture of my plate with the yummy sweet potato's:


Workout:
BFL lower body workout
Keep up the faith and streath!!

3 comments:

  1. I have had these fries before. They are deslish!! They have added coconut oil though if I remember correctly. I make my own now, cheaper and healthier. I have a reciepie somewhere on my blog, if you search sweet potatoes you can find it! Good eats, girlie!

    ReplyDelete
  2. i love sweet potatoes! i just posted a recipe to make your own sp fries a day or two ago... if your interested in making your own.

    ReplyDelete
  3. [Becca] Uh huh they are yummy! Thanks, I'll search for the recipe :D

    [Skinnyrunner] Thank you I'll check out your recipe too.

    Thanks gals, so excited to be adding some new healthy recipes to my book. xoxox

    ReplyDelete