We had a very late night with our niece watching a ton of movies and vegging out on late night snacks.
As we were rushed to get out of the house to make it to church on time. I was able to grab myself ... nothing for BF. But I made sure the hubs and niece ate. I was more focused on getting rid of my puffy eyes and slathering makeup on to look a little decent. (I didn't want to scare anyone at church)
Anyways I was able to grabbed coffee at church (so no healthy BF) and after church we ate Mr. Chow's for lunch. Ohh my goodness and it's still hurting me................ ohhh the pain ohhh the horror!!
I can't believe I use to eat this garbage on a weekly basis. It was the husbands choice and I felt so bad knowing that just across the street was a Subway. I should of walked my fat ass across the street and got a mini sandwich. But Nooo. Well serves me right then!
Ohh and I forgot to mention I forgot to weigh in in the AM cause I was pressed for time so I just did it now. WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA (that's me crying) cause It said 140.5
DARN YOU MR. CHOW!! Weekends ruin me
Today Sucked and I cant wait for my weekdays!! :(

No comments:
Post a Comment