And here are the rest of my current stats, if you were wondering:
Age: 28
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 140 lbs
Fat %: 26.8%
[I'll post my before photos at my 4 week mark along with my 4 week photos]
Workout:
I did the BFL upper body training today
Meals:
Well that part could have been better, but it's only the first day ... one day at a time right. I use to be someone who constantly counted calories and I'm trying to stay away from all that and mostly focusing on eating clean and lean and often.
Oh yeah and HAPPY NEW YEAR, 2010 to all of you! Oh yeah and just so you know this is not a New Year resolution for me. That stuff never works out for me. This is simply my commitment, my accountability to finding myself all while journaling and finding joy in my life again.

No comments:
Post a Comment