Here we are ... 4 weeks ago I was a frumpy flabby skinny-fat housewife who came across a book called BODY FOR LIFE. I can honestly say 4 weeks in and it has already changed my life. 4 weeks ago I began my journey and let me tell you I feel fantastic so far. I never knew I had it in me, all this strength. I not only see changes I feel different, inside and out. My confidence has totally improved and it's still improving everyday.
Today was a priority for me to get my body fat test done. So I did, went to the same guy who test it last time. Holy-cow I couldn't believe when he told me my results. I lost 6.1 % of body fat in 4 weeks and 6 lbs on the scale!! This is truly amazing results and I couldn't be happier. All this hard work is definitely REAL and definitely working!!
[STARTING STATS] January 1st, 2010
Age: 28
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 140 lbs
Fat %: 26.8%
[4 WEEK STATS] February 1st 2010
Age: 28
Height: 5 feet 7 inches
Weight: 134 lbs
Fat %: 20.7%
---WARNING!!-----WARNING!!------WARNING!!------WARNING!!---
Ok so here they are my dreaded BEFORE photos. Uhhhhh ... yuck!! YES YUCK!!I'm so sorry in advance if my photos give anyone blindness, acid reflex or makes anyone vomit or loose their apatite after seeing them. Gosh I didn't realise how hard this is ... posting em ... I'm still uncomfortable with it so I have removed my face. I hope you all can understand. And just so you know I am a shy person and NEVER EVER EVER EVER have worn a bikini in public. So this is certainly a BIG step for me.
Here they are ..........................................................................
[BEFORE BIKINI PHOTOS]
DAY 1 ON BODY FOR LIFE
JANUARY 1ST, 2010

[BEFORE SHORTS & SPORTS BRA PHOTOS]
DAY 1 ON BODY FOR LIFE
JANUARY 1ST, 2010

So there they are MY BEFORE PHOTOS and now for my 4 week in photos:
[4 WEEKS ON BODY FOR LIFE]
BIKINI PHOTOS
FEBRUARY 1ST, 2010

[4 WEEKS ON BODY FOR LIFE]
SHORTS & SPORTS BRA PHOTOS
FEBRUARY 1ST, 2010

And now for the side by side 4 week comparison photos:
[BIKINI]



[SHORTS & SPORTS BRA]



I mostly see changes in my tummy and I overall look leaner. My legs seem a little bigger too. However I still have a long way to go on my 84 day challenge.
I certainly need to gain allot more muscle and I can't wait to start seeing some muscle definition.
I'm proud of my 4 week results so far and I'm super pumped for the next 4 weeks. And will certainly keep you all up to date on my changes.
Thank you all so much for all your comments and support, it truly means allot to me!!!

what an amazing transformation so far! you are an inspiration girl!
ReplyDeleteAwesome transformation! Keep it up girl! I'm going to take my 4 week pics tonight. I hope to see such improvement like yours! Way to go girl!
ReplyDelete(skinnyrunner.com) Thank you girl, oh and btw I LOVE your blog but I don't know how to follow you?? Where do I go to get your updates?
ReplyDelete(Julie) Thanks, it is hard but so worth all of it. Also I really didn't think I changed that much until I put the before and 4 week images side-by-side. And then I saw it and I was like Wow, and the body %, is just insane :D I can't wait to see your 4 week photos!!
YES YES YES!!! You ARE KICKING ASS GIRLIE!! I am so happy for you. That 6 lbs mus have all come out of yoru middle because I am seeing SO MUCH PROGRESS THERE!! GREAT JOB!! Very uplifting. It just goes to show what hard work can do!!
ReplyDelete(Becca) Thanks, it was and still is hard work. But supa worth it. My middle is where I gain and loose my weight first. I’m super pumped for the next 4 weeks now. I really really want to start to see some muscle definition show through. Its amazing how cleaning up your diet and hitting the gym really works. I’m so excited for my new changes and looking forward for more to come.
ReplyDeleteGreat job!!!!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks Tressa :D
ReplyDeleteGET OUT!! Look at the difference you have made in your body in 4 weeks. OMG!! This is AWESOME!!!!! WAY TO GO!!!! I am just so excited for you. It is amazing to know what you can accomplish in just 4 weeks of sticking to a solid healthy eating and consistent exercise plan, isn't it. Gosh, I am so proud of you. GREAT JOB!
ReplyDelete(Dawn) Thank you!! I went cold turkey and cut out all sugar except for natural sugars from fruit, that stuffs toxic on my tummy. I love Body For Life, it is literally changing my life.
ReplyDelete