Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Monday, February 22, 2010

I don't know what to do??? Help ...

WOW, I can not believe I haven't made time to make ANY posts. I AM SO SORRY!!! :(
My workouts have totally slacked off. I haven't been to the gym in an entire week. However I did manage to run 4 miles on the REAL road rather than the treadmill and I also hiked with the hubby.

My eating well, it hasn't been horrible. But I have noticed that I haven't been sticking to my 6 mini meals a day.

I don't know what happened?? And no excuse is worth it. I'm not even gonna say anything because I am at a complete loss for words as I am entirely at fault here.

I now know how important it is to keep a daily record, well for me at least.
I noticed that things seem to be more on track when I keep a record on a daily basis. SO ... with that said ... I'm sorry to all of you, my really cool followers. And to my self for letting myself fall off track.

NO MORE!! I need to kick it into HIGH GEAR NOW!!

Now before I go I need some advice ...

Should I add an extra 2 weeks to makeup for all this or should I stick with it? Knowing that it may effect my overall final results. I don't know what to do???
Help ...

xoxo Cerina

4 comments:

  1. Hey Cerina, I'm doing BFL also, and I haven't been picture perfect with the plan myself, but...I have a goal that I want to achieve with my body, not necessarily the number on the scale but a look I want, so if I haven't met that look by the end of the 12th week, I'm going to keep going until I get there, no matter how many weeks it takes. You can do it, you've put in too much work to stop now, keep going girl, just get back on track, start writing down your eats again and you will feel better for doing so. You can do it! I'm here if you need anything!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just stick with it girl! I had A LOT of slipups during my challenge but still had really great results. No one is perfect and this is definitely a journey. Maybe it's time to switch up your eats...or try a new workout class at the gym. Anything to spice things up a bit ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. No worries Cerina. You are human and things don't always go as planned. Just get back to it starting TODAY (not Monday) and if you need to extend your specific program a couple of weeks then do that. Obviously, you will continue to exercise and eat right even after this time period is up so you will be completely fine. You've got this, you just hit a small bump in the road but you are back on track and you will hit it hard STARTING TODAY!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you all so much for all your advice and sweet encouraging words xoxo

    ReplyDelete