Workout: Aerobic HIIT cardio day
Meals: lean, clean & often
Posting a little bit about how proud I am and how inspired I am of my husband. He makes ME so proud and I seriously consider him like a mentor/life coach. He always See's things in a better way and is a very positive man and loves God. I'm so proud of all his accomplishments.
Here's some photos of his transformation thus far:




And here are his stats:
Height: 6 ft 3 inch
Weight: 220
Waist: 33 inch
Back: 44 inch
That's all the measurements I've got so far ... I didn't think to measure the legs and arms and all that ... I didn't even do it for my stats... oooops!
For his meals ... I love to cook and prepare all the food in our house. We typically have always been healthy eaters. NO soda, not even diet, no fruit juices, no sweets, no prepared packaged processed foods. [Well with the exception of protein bars] Lets put it this way ... no easy conveyant things. When we shop we shop on the outer grocery aisles and rarely in the middle and only to get the oats which is next to all the sugary cereals.
We use to eat brown, crispy, greasy fried foods, white rice, hot pockets, oreos, ice cream, cupcakes ... you get the picture.
However there are a few healthy things that I LOVE and my husband still HATES or never gave it a chance... My husband HATES broccoli and I LOVE it. My husband pretty much dislikes all veggies, with the exception on lettuce and cucumbers. However I have been sneaking in some sweet potatoes fries. He likes those. I also steam the sweet potatoes with carrots and puree it like a mash and add a little zero calorie butter and little salt-n-peppa. I also do the same with cauliflower and he likes that.
I'm a sneaky wife and am always trying to sneak in veggies. I don't know, I just want him to get his veggies. I guess his family never ate vegetables or something. This is a guy who use to think an onion ring was a good vegetable. Wow how he has come along way. This was his dinner last night:
Per taco (he ate 4) tortilla (2= 110 calories) 2 table spoons of sauteed onions and pre-grilled chicken in zero calorie cooking spray. 1 table spoon of vegetarian (NO LARD) re fried beans, spinnage leaf lettuce, chopped cu combers. He liked it!!
His workout: I have no idea where he got it or what he does but he kicks but and it is hard to keep up with him. My best workouts are when we train together on Saturdays. I take what we do together and impute it in my BFL workouts. He's gonna help me build stronger muscles and I'm super excited!!
My husband who has been my best friend and biggest cheerleader for over 11 years. Is AWESOME!! He's so supportive when it comes to anything I do or put my mind to. I love him dearly and truly appreciate and thank god for choosing him for me.
I asked him the other day ...
Why are you working out?
He said:
Well it's for us, so I can live a healthy active life and be that 60 year old still taking care of things ... like my dad.
I was like ... what an answer baby. I love it!!
Motivation and sweet words from my husband:


He looks GOOD!!! Those tacos look awesome and what a sweet sweet note he gave you. WOW!!
ReplyDeleteI am incredibly impressed with how far your husband has come!!!! I should show this to my fiance!!!
ReplyDelete