Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Saturday, February 27, 2010

[Day 45]

Day 45 and weighing in at 133.1 lbs]

Meals:
Clean, clean and yummy
here's a picture of one of my meals today: small sweet potato w/1 tbs of peanut butter, 4oz lemon chicken and 1/4 of a cucumber and drank my gallon of water.

Workout:

HIIT run baby run!!

xoxo Cerina

2 comments:

  1. Peanut butter on a sweet potato, I have never tried that. I can't have peanut butter at the moment but when I can I am going to see what I think about that.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I saw this blog: http://foodsofapril.com/
    she ate it so I tried it. It's yummy but sticky, so you'll need alot of water to wash it down. But it's a good combo together :D

    ReplyDelete