Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Friday, February 26, 2010

[Day 44]

[Day 44 and weighing in at 133 lbs and 40 more days to go!!]

However I know I'll be doing this for the rest of my life as I truly love the structure of it all.

I also feel like I have finally found my peace with it all and I'm not gonna be so hard on myself if I get off track. I'm just gonna get right back on track. And NOT wait for Monday to start. Like a certain sweet fellow blogger said ... Don't wait for Monday!! wink*wink* Dawn, thank you for your motivation words. :D

I'm also learning that I need to take advantage of my day's off but not over do it. But saying yes to a sweet treat or something I would normally not have during my training program days. I've learned that it is ubber important because it will help sike-out my metabolism. Learning everyday ... one day at a time and many more to come :D xoxo Cerina

2 comments:

  1. YEA Cerina! Not waiting until Monday. That is what you have to do. It is a learning process. I have been at this healthy lifestyle for 4 years now and I still struggle with food control and getting back on track at times. Although, all of it has gotten much better and easier as time has gone on it is still a struggle. Learning to not feel guilty and learn from your mistakes takes time. You will get there. Keep up the hard work and there is nothing wrong with eating a treat here and there at all as long as it is truly worth it to you.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It is such a learning process. I use to always say ooooh I’ll start next week "Monday" and it will be all good. NOPE not this time. It’s not worth it when I have already devoted all the hard work. I’m worth it!!!

    ReplyDelete