Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Tuesday, March 30, 2010

[Day 65-77]

LAME!! That is how my life has been for the past few weeks. I haven't been to the gym or on target with eating. I am so fricken close why is this happening now????? I need to get my head strait and keep my focus. It is not easy, but it is worth it so I just have to suck it up and focus on my goal. I'm almost finished with BFL and cant wait to post my final pictures. End it and start my new journey and get more buffed. xoxo Cerina

2 comments:

  1. Cerina, don't stop now!! You are so close! Yes, this def. happens to most of us after we've been dieting for a while. It's so easy to think you need or deserve a break - and you DO, but it won't get you to your goal. You set out to do this for a reason and those reasons haven't changed right? DO IT SISTA! Suck it up and finish strong - you will not regret it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, I really needed to hear this. I didn't know it was going to be so fricken hard. But all in all it is worth it, I am worth it. You are so wonderful Becca, thank you so much for all your support and encouragment!!! xoxox big hugs to you girl!!

    ReplyDelete