Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Monday, March 1, 2010

[Day 47]

[Day 47 and weighing in at 130 lbs] Boooo , I need my scale to moooovit on down baby!! Not liking my numbers!!! :(

So after a long relaxing rainy weekend, I'm back and ready to hit the grind of things. I figure I will keep track of what I eat today by taking pictures. I'm a very visual person so pictures would make my mealtime fun and even something to look forward to. I know it's lame, but at least all of you can see what it is that I consume on a daily basis. Trust me it's boring and plain, but it's apart or the BFL program and honestly I like eating this kind of food. But feel like I'm always eating and always full. It's darn hard getting in 6 mini meals.

And you hotties that are "Figure Training"... YOU know who you are ... Can you please critic my food. I have to go about figure training on my own, because I can't afford to pay for a trainer or a nutritionists. So all your opinions and help is greatly appreciated.

I'm almost done with my BFL challenge and can not wait till it's over so I can start training for figure bikini. Natural Female Bodybuilding is a completely whole new world to me and is so completely interesting. With that said I'm so excited and I really want it!!

MEALS:
[MEAL 1]
1/4 cup of plain oatmeal
2 tablespoons of flax seeds
2 tablespoons of wheatgerm
1 tablespoon of splenda
1 cup of black iced-coffee with 1 tablespoon of splenda



[MEAL 2]
2 cups of baby spinach
1 tablespoon of light Italian dressing
1/2 a cup of red bell pepper
3 grilled chicken tenderloins seasoned with Mrs. Dash and cayenne pepper.

[MEAL 3]
3 grilled chicken tenderloins seasoned with Mrs. Dash and cayenne pepper
1/2 a cup of mixed steamed veggies with zero calorie butter.

[MEAL 4]
1/2 a cup of sweet potato fries
1/2 cup of baby spinach
a pinch of unsalted almond slivers
1/2 a teaspoon of light Italian dressing
10 jumbo shrimp [boiled in water] and seasoned with Mrs. Dash seasonings

[MEAL 5]
1 Orowheat sandwich thins bread
3 grilled chicken tenderloins seasoned with Mrs. Dash
2 cups of mixed veggies




I pretty much eat ever 3 hours, each meal keeps me full for about that time. My tummy tells me when it's getting close to that 3rd hour and so does my phone alarm. :D I normally eat 6 meals a day but didn't get my 6th meal in, which is usually a protein shake with ice and water. And I drank my 1 gallon on H20.


WORKOUT:
BFL Upper Body WO

No comments:

Post a Comment