Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Thursday, March 4, 2010

[Day 50]

[Day 50 and off to mini vacation with the hubby-cakes!!] So I wont be blogging but will have lots to blog about when I return next week. Soooo this is where we're going .....


THE HAPPIEST PLACE ON EARTH!!!!

Well ... let's see about that .... this Disneyland trip will certainly be different because ... I wont be able to indulge in on all the yummy goodness like I usually do. NO soft serve ice cream from the California Adventures Soft serve stand. NO churros, NO popcorn. Absolutely NO CORN DOGS, No SODA (don't really like soda, but tend to drink it in Disneyland) No Yummy goodness food that is BAD for me. I forbid from ever buying their overpriced produce ... but I will be spending money on their overpriced produce stands and eating as clean as I can. Will take lots of pictures!!!

xoxo Cerina

3 comments: