Sorry I haven't blogged for a few days.
I know I said I was gonna blog every day. It's just being on a very low calorie diet and hight training. Is fricking hard. I feel over sensitive and things people say to me... well it hurts.
How can girls be so mean. Dang I thought being an adult made things better. But no they still act like they are in high school.
I feel like just keeping to my self. ANd not reach out to anyone.
I always make the effort to hang out and spend time with friends. But now that I closed my Facebook account. Cause I just spend WAY too much time on there and think it's garbage (sorry to all you FB lovers)
I'm 28 and need to grow up and feel like my real friends should want to call me or see me rather then just leaving me a comment and that's that.
Whatever it's me venting.... I need sone advice ... the girls in my life are mean.
I need to keep my focus and feel like I might be derailing with all this drama.
p.s. sorry this post had nothing to do with my normal blog. But I guess changing diet screws up my mental stability and makes me over sensitive.
Oh and friends are friends when they are your friends behind your back and NOT shit talkers. That's just wrong. ahhh
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

I'm gonna be flat out blount.....Sounds like those bitches are jealous of you maybe? Friends don't talk shit on one another. If they are jealous, don't give them the satisfaction of derailing on your plan. If anything let it make you stronger and keep on keeping on girl. Clear out the negativity in your life as much as possible. I'm a fan of yours, and I'm cheering you on to the finish line! You can do it!
ReplyDeleteJulie
WOMEN!!! hahaha I'm 29 (as of Monday), and I have finally narrowed down the women in my life to be the ones that (I think) don't talk smack about me - friends that really care. It's taken a long time and a lot of burns, but I'm so happy now. A few are from high school, other from my college years, and a whole 2 gallie pals from work (that I also had to narrow down the ones worth my time).
ReplyDeleteYour mood could very well be based on your diet and workout. It takes a lot of time until it becomes habit, and even then it still takes a lot of time! I hope people aren't giving you a hard time for the lifestyle you have chosen. Remember, most people DON'T want you to succeed, they just pretend they do.
I hope tomorrow is better for you! Best of luck!!
Julie: You know what your probably right, some girls can be so mean. I'm starting to find out who my true friends are.Thank you SO MUCH for your support and encouragement, means soooooo much to me girl!!
ReplyDeleteJessica:I'll be 29 in June and feel like I dont have any "real" girlfriends. They are all so full of drama and talk soooo much crap. It sucks, it's like they are in fricken highschool or somthin. I cant handle all of it. I have literally stopped responding and have now started to create my life and my suroundings without the drama. I totally think you are 100% right, all of my "so called girlfriends" want me to fail, they think I'm just waisting my time. One even said ohh just take some diet pills, those always work for me. HUHHHH?? I'm doing this the clean healthy way. I dont want to be all cracked out or starve. Everything for me is all about "the Balance" and im so un-balanced when I'm around those girls. Ooops sorry I think I made this comment a little longer than it should have been ... But THANK YOU GIRLS for all your love and support. xoxox Bigg hugs to you both!!