Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Tuesday, March 2, 2010

[Day 48]

Just realised my dates are all jacked up on my blog, ohhh well I tried to fix it but think I made things a bit worse. Anyways my official BFL END DATE IS: APRIL 7th in which I will post my before and final pictures ... with face and all OMG :D and my new stats on the 8th. Super excited for my results

Meals: 80%

Workout: HIIT

Ohh and FYI I will be missing in action for about a week... the hubby-cakes and I are leaving for vacation on the 4th for a week. I'll post all the days leading to before I leave and will do a long post when I return. Also I will do my best to be 100% on food and as much as I can do for my workout. The hotel we'll be staying at does not have a gym, but I will do my own thang with my body weight. xoxo Cerina

No comments:

Post a Comment