Glowing and sparkling with an amazing NEW number 128
SO what a better way to celebrate then to post some pictures. I took them in the tanning salon room this past Saturday. The color is pretty cool, thats from the glowing tanning bed. I have along way to go, of course, but have come a long long way and feel pretty good.




So there it is... like I said a long long way to go but have some time. My diet is going to stay the same for the next month. I've added allot of cardio: This week my goal is to run/walk 5 miles a day. I hit my 4 miles a day last week and completed 20 miles. That goes towards my training for the 1/2 marathon coming up in September. As for my weight training it has switched up. I'll be starting my new WO plan today. Working out my Back/Calves and abs. My main focus now is blasting away all the jiggle and body fat. And add more muscle. Really focusing in my ABS and BOOTY. That's the plan ... now I gotta get to it!!
xoxo Cerina

You look great girl! Keep it up!
ReplyDeleteHi! I recently found your blog and have enjoyed reading!
ReplyDeleteI'm 29 and my husband and I are in our 3rd week of BFL and your blog has been motivating and inspiring. I want to lose body fat while my husband wants to gain muscle and bulk.
Anyway, you're doing awesome! Keep up the good work and thanks for sharing your journey!
T
You really don't ahve a long way to go, you look awesome!! So glad you didn't give up on yourself, look at you, GIRL!! GO!!! :)
ReplyDelete