Found here is my accountability, my honesty and my learning tools for me living a healthy, happy and balanced life. With bits of randomness and personal updates on my life and my journey on BFL. All are welcome to read my blog and hopefully become inspired.






Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My arms and me in progress...

Today I'm weighing in at 131.9 lbs and I feel good and feel strong. I still have a love hate relationship with my scale. But I realise that I'm just gaining muscle and not gaining any fat.

I'm 5ft 7inch and 131.9 well that's the norm, but I want a bikini girls body! So I have to kick it up a few notches.

So last Friday my husband and I went to our good friends wedding. It was a black and white wedding, so glamorous. I wore a black one shoulder long mermaid style gown. I really wanted to show off my hard work and my arms. Hey what can I say I was seeing people whom I hadn't seen in a while.

I water depleted 2 days before so I could see more of my muscles (thank you Becca) All in all I have the muscle but my arm still look skinny. I want buffer arms. So here's a picture with a lil' flex. Still have a lot of work to do. My hubby-cakes joined in the photo with me :D



And here are some pictures of my tummy, NO ABS yet. But I'm working really fricken hard to get them cause I have NEVER EVER had them. Ahhhh Abs!! ME WANTY REAL BAD!!

Ohh and also because I'm leaning out I'm starting to see bones?? My fricken hip bones are sticking out when I stand?? Its crazier when I lay down on my back. Is this normal??

Also because I'm leaning out so much I noticed something I never noticed before? And it FREAKED ME OUT!! My ribcage is NOT the same!!?? One sticks out WAY more. Ewwwww am I a FREAK!!?? See in the picture:




Pleas excuse my messy closet.

My WO & meals have been 100% and I plan on tightening it all up much more!! xoxo Cerina

3 comments:

  1. You are looking GOOD!! Look at that bicep and your mid-section. YEA!! glad you are feeling better and stronger. Keep up the hard work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Randomly ran across your blog, I love it! Continue to kick butt!

    ReplyDelete
  3. my ribcage does this also... no worries

    ReplyDelete